Call For Availability. Ships in 1-5 Business Days when in stock.
Vehicle Application: 07-11 Porsche 911 (997) GT2, GT2 RS, GT3, GT3 RS
The technology of the 24-hour race winner.
Using the Nordschleife as it's testing grounds and the 7-post rig, KW developed it's 3-way Clubsport coilover kit. Wheel loads, vehicle weight and chassis reinforcements (for increased body stiffness) can all be taken into consideration with adjustment capabilities of the 3-way Clubsport. Similar to KW Competition 3-way coilovers, low-speed and high-speed compression adjustment is done via KW's patented two-valve control on the reservoir.
By hand, you can tune the low-speed compression damping with six precise clicks on the purple adjustment dial. The gold adjustment dial allows the user to change the high-speed compression damping with 14 precise clicks. Rebound adjustment is provided with 16 clicks, each providing a noticeable change. A reduction in rebound forces provides a more comfortable ride quality suitable for highway driving.
- Corrosion-Resistant "inox-line" stainless steel construction.
- Fully Height Adjustable.
- Independent Rebound plus High and Low Speed Compression adjustable twin tube dampers.
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- TUV Approved.
- Front Lowering Range: 0-20mm | 0-0.8 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 0-20mm | 0-0.8 in
- Spring Rates (F/R) lbs/in: 400 | 1085
- Top Mounts - Front: Fixed / Rear: Fixed