Call For Availability. Ships in 1-5 Business Days when in stock.
Vehicle Application: 07-11 Porsche 911 (997) GT3, GT3 RS, without PASM
Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for custom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
- Corrosion-Resistant "inox-line" stainless steel construction.
- Fully Height Adjustable.
- Independant Rebound and Compression adjustable dampers.
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- TUV Approved.
- Front Lowering Range: 0-20mm | 0-0.8 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 0-20mm | 0-0.8 in
- Spring Rates (F/R) lbs/in: 285 | 970
- Top Mounts - Front: Reuses OEM / Rear: Reuses OEM