Special Order / Please Call for Availability
Rear caliper kit for drifting that controls the foot and parking brakes with one caliper. With two opposing pistons for the foot brake on one side and two opposing pistons to control the hydraulic handbrake on the other, this caliper kit is designed specially for drifting. The friction material of the foot brake and handbrake may be replaced with different textures, thus enabling the braking system to be tailored for each driver's preferred braking sensation.
Project Mu, Japan's premier Brake Performance manufacturer, is proud to release their new Forged Aluminum Caliper Kit. Using technological advances in manufacturing and forging, Project u is able to develop a lightweight, highly durable, and lower cost caliper to substantially improve braking performance. Based on their previous billet aluminum racing caliper kit, the Forged Aluminum Caliper Kit is a full bolt on front brake system.
Total length : 282.80mm / Total width : 140.20mm / Total height : 80mm
Materials, production methods: Aluminium alloy/Forged
Surface finishing: Hard alumite with powder coating
Piston diameter: 41mm
Rotor dimensions: 332x28mm, 345x28mm
No. of pads: 4Pads / 1Caliper
Foot brake: 2Pads
Hand brake: 2Pads
- 1 This system cannot be used with the genuine (in-drum) handbrakes.
- 2 This product does not include a handbrake lever, master cylinder or hydraulic line (between the master cylinder and caliper).
- If you require any of these, please purchase separately.
- 3 This product is designed for competitive drifting maneuvers. It is not made for use on public roads.
Caliper, Caliper Aluminium Bracket, Brake Pad, 2Piece Rotor, Teflon Brake line, All bolts
- NS-ZERO foot brake pads and D1-spec hydraulic handbrake pads are included as standard. TYPE NS, TYPE HC-CS, TYPE HC+ pads are also available.